Iranian Student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, Shot to Death in Texas
|News - Iranian-American|
Stop Fundamentalism – Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, an Iranian born medical student in Texas and a student activist, was shot to death in her car on the way home. She was shot dead through her car window around Midnight Monday, reported ABC News.
Huston police told reporters that when the police arrived at the scene her car was still running.
According to the police nothing was stolen from the car and her mobile phone and handbag was still in the car.
Gelareh had recently interviewed with Huston Chronicle and was a women-political activist. She opposed the policies of the Islamic Republic and participated actively in the after elections protests two years ago.
Huston police says it is not yet making any connection between her death and any political activities she may have had, but the fact that her purse was not stolen and her phone was still in the car makes her death suspicious.
- Another Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Iraqi Forces Kill 52 Iranian Dissidents
- Iran Human Rights – 61 Execution following Election including 6 Women
- At Least 40 Killed in Cairo As Morsi Supporters Clash with Egyptian Army
- Tech Companies Turn to Wearable Technology as Windows 8 Fails to Boost PC Sales
- Vine Challenging Instagram Video Service
- Video - Brazil Protests Continue, World Cup Second Issue
- Video - Afghan Suicide Bombers Kill at least 14
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.