Iranian Student, Gelareh Bagherzadeh, Shot to Death in Texas
|News - Iranian-American|
Stop Fundamentalism – Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, an Iranian born medical student in Texas and a student activist, was shot to death in her car on the way home. She was shot dead through her car window around Midnight Monday, reported ABC News.
Huston police told reporters that when the police arrived at the scene her car was still running.
According to the police nothing was stolen from the car and her mobile phone and handbag was still in the car.
Gelareh had recently interviewed with Huston Chronicle and was a women-political activist. She opposed the policies of the Islamic Republic and participated actively in the after elections protests two years ago.
Huston police says it is not yet making any connection between her death and any political activities she may have had, but the fact that her purse was not stolen and her phone was still in the car makes her death suspicious.
- Heavy Police Presence in Iranian Cities Following Ban of Top Candidates
- Iran's Guardian Council Reject Rafsanjani's Bid to Run for President
- Ancient Ruins of Lost City “la Ciudad Blanca” Found Deep inside Rainforest
- Iran: "The election comes, The Internet goes"
- Iraq Pays $91 Million for Fake Explosive Detectors
- Kepler-76b (Einstein's planet) Discovered by Use of Relativity
- Earthquake Hits Iran City Near Nuclear Site
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.