Iranians aspire to overthrow mullahs
|Archive - Public Relations|
Falling into the hands of the United Nations Security Council, Iranian mullahs are now trying any possibility to slowdown the decision making process to somehow pass this crisis.
On one hand the mullahs are threatening that they are now a â€œnuclear powerâ€ and incase of any measure by the Security Council â€œIran will change its behavior.â€
The mullahsâ€™ regime tried to misuse the International May Day to divert the worker demonstratorsâ€™ aims to display support for its nuclear weapons program; a plan that the brave Iranian workers, by denouncing regimes policies, did not let succeed.
The dictator mullahs ruling in Iran had planed for some time to stage a demonstration in front of the old US embassy for a crowd to chant slogans saying, â€œHaving nuclear energy is our right. But the workers started playing a different tune: â€œstaging strikes is our right.â€
There were other calls by the workers such as calling on the Labor Minister to resign and so on. The demonstrators completely ruined regimeâ€™s plans.
Other interesting slogans also accompanied the demonstrations: â€œlet go of Palestine, think of something for us.â€ And the demonstrators carried pieces of bread on a stick instead of placards.
- Another Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Iraqi Forces Kill 52 Iranian Dissidents
- Iran Human Rights – 61 Execution following Election including 6 Women
- At Least 40 Killed in Cairo As Morsi Supporters Clash with Egyptian Army
- Tech Companies Turn to Wearable Technology as Windows 8 Fails to Boost PC Sales
- Vine Challenging Instagram Video Service
- Video - Brazil Protests Continue, World Cup Second Issue
- Video - Afghan Suicide Bombers Kill at least 14
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.