Iranian Diplomat Held for Child Harassment by German Police
|News - Women|
Stop Fundamentalism – Iran is complaining to German Embassy in Tehran for apparently bad treatment of an Iranian diplomat in Frankfurt, report Iranian news media, Thursday.
The incident took place Monday when, as it is explained by the Iranian authorities, a German woman attacked the Iranian diplomat while he was on his way to work.
Iran said it summoned the German ambassador for explanations.
Iran claims that while its diplomat was assaulted by the woman, German police targeted him with harsh treatment.
German police says the diplomat was temporarily held for trying to sexually abuse a 10-year-old girl. Currently Frankfort judiciary is investigating the matter following complaints from the girl’s mother. The Judiciary describes the diplomat as a 45-year old and deputy to the head of the Iranian consulate in Frankfort.
Earlier this year a member of the Iranian diplomat in Brazil was called to Tehran and dismissed for harassing teenage girls in a public pool. The subject drew much attention in the media. Iranian initially rejected the report and called the claim to be propaganda against Islamic Republic, but later called in the diplomat and said the incident was “due to cultural differences.”
- Iran's Guardian Council Reject Rafsanjani's Bid to Run for President
- Ancient Ruins of Lost City “la Ciudad Blanca” Found Deep inside Rainforest
- Iran: "The election comes, The Internet goes"
- Iraq Pays $91 Million for Fake Explosive Detectors
- Kepler-76b (Einstein's planet) Discovered by Use of Relativity
- Earthquake Hits Iran City Near Nuclear Site
- US senators introduce bill targeting Iran foreign exchange reserve
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.