A Real Harry Potter Style Invisibility Cloak
|News - Of Interest|
SF News – A newly developed Harry Potter style camouflage fabric can make soldiers completely invisible in the battlefield, claims a Canadian based company.
The new fabric, does not use any batteries, lights, mirrors or cameras but the trick is with the fabric itself. It uses a light wave bending technique to move images behind it to front, making the object, any object under it, totally invisible.
The new fabric can even fool night-vision equipments, and unless you physically run into the object, otherwise, you will not see anything, says the developer.
Apparently the U.S. and Canadian military have already shown interest in the development of the product called the Quantum Stealth fabric.
The developing company, Hyperstealth Biotechnology Corporation, is not willing to do an actual demo saying the product is very secret. But it says those who need the material, have seen it and can verify that it works.
The material makes the object wearing it disappear in 360 degrees meaning any viewer looking from any angle will not be able to see the object. The company claims to have been able to make "an entire vehicle disappear."
This new cloak fabric is said to be very lightweight and inexpensive.
- Another Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Iraqi Forces Kill 52 Iranian Dissidents
- Iran Human Rights – 61 Execution following Election including 6 Women
- At Least 40 Killed in Cairo As Morsi Supporters Clash with Egyptian Army
- Tech Companies Turn to Wearable Technology as Windows 8 Fails to Boost PC Sales
- Vine Challenging Instagram Video Service
- Video - Brazil Protests Continue, World Cup Second Issue
- Video - Afghan Suicide Bombers Kill at least 14
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.