Taliban Attack on Kabul and two Other Afghan Cities
Stop Fundamentalism - Suicide bombers attacked capital city of Afghanistan, Kabul, and at least three other provinces today, said a Taliban statement taking responsibility for a coordinated multi-attack on NATO headquarters, the Parliament, and embassies including U.S.’s among other central Kabul sites.
Saudi Arabia’s Diplomat Killed in Bangladesh
Stop Fundamentalism - A Saudi Arabian diplomat, Khalaf Al Ali, was shot in the chest and died in the Bangladesh capital in the early hours of Tuesday, the deputy commissioner of Dhaka police told AFP. He was found by the police near his home and rushed to the hospital where he died three hours later.
Bomb Blast kills 54 in Afghanistan
Stop Fundamentalism - 54 people were killed today in three different cities in Afghanistan, report news agencies.
48 of the deaths took place in Kabul city when crowed of mourners had gathered in streets to commemorate the day of Ashura which is one of the most important rituals of the Shiite Islam.
Two Members of Basij Forces Killed in Iran
Stop Fundamentalism – Iran Fars News agency affiliated with the Revolutionary Guards Corps, IRGC, reported Monday that two members of Basij forces have died in clashes in eastern province of Sistan-Balouchestan.
“The two died in a terrorist operation staged by foreign collaborators”, said the IRGC’s public relations office in the province to Fars news.
- Another Massacre at Camp Ashraf: Iraqi Forces Kill 52 Iranian Dissidents
- Iran Human Rights – 61 Execution following Election including 6 Women
- At Least 40 Killed in Cairo As Morsi Supporters Clash with Egyptian Army
- Tech Companies Turn to Wearable Technology as Windows 8 Fails to Boost PC Sales
- Vine Challenging Instagram Video Service
- Video - Brazil Protests Continue, World Cup Second Issue
- Video - Afghan Suicide Bombers Kill at least 14
Legal: All opinions stated are that of the Author and not this website’s and its editor. Also as a policy, we do not use copyrighted content on our website. If you notice such content, please contact us and we will remove the copyrighted material within 10 working days.